Mass Effect 2164
This is damage taken from blunt objects, such as fists, baseball bats, and the ground.
- If a character is subjected to an attack that is Exceptional Success and the source is Bashing Damage, that character has a chance to be knocked out. Roll a Stamina + Resolve with a -3 penalty.
– Failure indicates your are temporarily incapacitated.
– Dramatic Failure takes you out for hours.
- Bashing Damage heals at the rate of 1 pt every 15 minutes. This is instantly done. However, continual exposure to Bashing Damage may have negative repercussions per the ST
- Bashing Damage is extremely affected by Medi-Gel. When applied, the drug heals all bashing damage at the rate of 1/round for the next hour. If there is Bashing Damage and Lethal Damage, the gel will heal Bashing first, possibly interrupting and slowing down the healing of Lethal wounds.
- If a character takes more Bashing Damage than it would take to incapacitate them, it starts turning any Stun Damage or Bashing Damage the character has into Lethal Damage.